INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - REGULATION (EU) 679/2016
General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
This information describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult the website www.assuero-line.com (hereinafter "website") or who use the services made available through the same by Bello s.a.s. (hereinafter "Company").
In compliance with the principles recognized by the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this information provides the user, as a data subject, with all the necessary information to ensure maximum fairness and transparency of the processing operations of his/her personal data.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through links that may be published on this site, such as redirects to social pages (facebook, instagram, pinterest, youtube, etc.).
1. Owner of the treatment
The Data Controller and Processor is:
Bello s.a.s. di Bello D. & C., P.IVA e C.F. 02083680278, Rea: VE - 195410
The PEC of the company is firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact of the Data Protection Manager is: email@example.com
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Texts, images and any other multimedia content on the site is owned by the owner or licensed to the same. All trademarks used on the site belong to the owner or their respective owners or licensors, who have granted to the owner the right of use, limited to the publication of the same on the site. No part of the site (including text, images and any other multimedia content) may be reproduced or retransmitted without the specific written permission of the owner, except for personal use not transferable. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
2. Types of data processed, purpose and legal basis of processing
Following consultation of this site or use of the services made available through the same, the following types of personal data of users may be processed:
(a) browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
b) The personal data provided freely and voluntarily by users of this site concern respectively:
1. Necessary for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions, as part of online purchases. The payment management services allow this site to process payments by credit card, bank transfer and PayPal. The data used for payment are acquired directly from the operator of the payment service requested without being in any way processed by the company (eg PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the user to make online payments using their PayPal credentials).
2. Those entered in the forms present in some sections of the site (e.g. in the "Contacts" section), or sent via e-mail to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Site, or again, the data entered for the purpose of registering on the website or for sending the newsletter, to the extent necessary to respond to user requests.
Personal data provided freely and voluntarily by users are collected and processed for the following purposes
- supply of products requested by the user and management of related payments;
- registration to the site;
- registration and sending email newsletters;
- response to requests for information;
- statistical purposes.
The legal basis of the processing for the above purposes is represented not only by the need to execute the contract to which the user is party, or to respond to his requests, but also by the need to comply with legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
For the processing carried out for the purpose of direct mailing of its own advertising material or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those already requested by users, the Company may use the e-mail and paper mail addresses pursuant to and within the limits allowed by the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of June 19, 2008, as the legal basis for such treatment is represented by the pursuit of its own legitimate interest. In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, the user has the possibility to object to such processing at any time, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications, easily and free of charge also by writing to the Owner or to the Data Protection Manager at the addresses indicated above, as well as to obtain an immediate reply confirming the interruption of such processing.
With regard to statistical purposes, the data will be processed in anonymous and aggregate form.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment of personal data of users
The provision of personal data to the Data Controller, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address for the shipment of products and telephone number is necessary for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of products on the site or the registration phase.
Any refusal to provide personal data marked with an asterisk may make it impossible to complete the registration process or to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the site, or to use the services available on the site.
4. Recipients of users' personal data
The personal data of users who consult this website or use the services made available through it will be communicated to:
- to employees of Bello s.a.s. specifically authorised to process data as per art. 29 of the Regulations, within the scope of their duties and to the extent necessary for carrying out activities strictly related to the supply of the services requested;
- to the suppliers of Bello sas for the management of the direct shipment of products;
- to 1&1 IONOS SE. as the person responsible for the provision of the services of the site www.assuero-line.com
- to couriers for the management of product delivery;
- to subjects, authorities or bodies to whom it is obligatory to communicate personal data under the provisions of the law or orders of the competent authorities.
- to companies providing document filing services; to auditing and financial statement certification companies and, in general, to all parties providing professional assistance and consultancy services to Bello sas.
Users' personal data will not be transferred abroad, to countries or international organizations outside the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation, on the basis of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU, will be carried out in accordance with Articles 45-49 of the Regulation.
5. Storage of users' personal data
Personal data voluntarily provided by users will be stored in a form that allows identification of the interested parties for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
Personal data related to the purchase of products online will be kept for 10 years.
6. Rights of the interested party
Articles 15-22 of the Regulation give the interested party the right to exercise the following rights
- to request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data (art. 15 par 1);
- to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and when possible, the storage period (art.15 par.1 lett a, c);
- obtain the rectification and erasure of data (art.16 and 17);
- obtain the limitation of the treatment (art.18);
- obtain from the data controller information on the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted and any rectification or cancellation or limitation of processing; (art. 19)
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance (art.20)
- object to automated decision-making regarding natural persons, including profiling (art.21 and 22);
- Where processing is based on consent, to be able to withdraw it at any time (art.7 par.3);
- Where a personal data breach is likely to present a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data controller shall notify the data subject of the breach without undue delay (Art.34);
Data subjects may contact the Data Protection Officer for all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under this Regulation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users who believe that the processing of their personal data, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority under Article 77 of the Regulation, or to take appropriate legal action.
(Updated September 2021)