Taking as its starting point the chaotic ensemble that characterizes Venice, the series "Carnival" focuses on the frenetic confusion of the city through overlapping of multiple levels. The work on the color consumes the forms of the elements, transforming them into units of meaning that overlap each other. The explosion of free color and the memories of the drawings, fragments of disjointed links, create further stratifications and spatializations. The latter, dialoguing with the underlying harmony, produce a distorted memory that generates tearing, but that tries to bind itself to the memory of the community.
Mixed media on multilayer wood.
Dimensions: cm. 73,9 x 81,2
Each work, signed by the artist, is proposed for a total of 50 reproductions. Being a handmade product, each work has unique traits although imperceptible.
The assembly of the silhouette is magnetic.
1) Take the metal rod included in the package.
2) Lean it against the wall and put it on a level; mark with a pencil the points of the holes.
3) Proceed with a drill with a 6 mm. bit suitable for drilling the wall.
4) Insert the plugs, included in the package, and screw the rod. In case of uneven wall, adjust the screws being careful not to bend the rod.
5) Attach the silhouette by bringing the magnets closer to the metal rod.
6) In the case of a work composed of 2 or more silhouettes, check that all the magnets are in contact with the metal rod.
N.B. the work is not suitable for outdoor use.